This easy Cinnamon Butter recipe goes on EVERYTHING! Buns, muffins, banana bread, your morning toast, and more. A Texas Roadhouse copycat that you won’t be able to live without!
How do you make Cinnamon Butter?
There are only 5 ingredients that make up this easy and delicious spread: Butter, honey, powdered sugar, cinnamon and salt.
I have tried making cinnamon honey butter without the powdered sugar, and I could just never get the taste and texture quite right like that. So for me, a little powdered sugar makes this recipe just perfect, though if you prefer you could try adding additional honey in place of the powdered sugar or you can skip it completely, but I think this way is the best way.
Tips for storing this Cinnamon Butter:
You can store cinnamon butter on the counter at room temperature for up to 1-2 days. If you use hard margarine (don’t judge!) you might be able to store it even longer, but at that point I really like to refrigerate to extend the life of it (since, believe it or not, I don’t eat the whole jar with a spoon the day I make it 😉 ).
To Make this Recipe You’Il Need the following ingredients:
Texas Roadhouse Cinnamon Honey Butter Recipe
- 2 sticks of butter, at room temperature
- 1 c. powdered sugar
- 1 c. honey
- 2 tsp. ground cinnamon
- Whip the butter so it’s nice and creamy.
- This is where the room temperature part makes things easier)
- Add the powdered sugar and mix it all in. Then add the honey and the cinnamon. Then whip it. Whip it good. (“Ba da ba da da. Crack that whip!”) Scrape the sides and whip it a little more.
- Store the heavenly concoction in the fridge or leave it out at room temperature. It’s going to spread much easier at room temperature, but it’s up to you!
- Serve on rolls, toast, bagels, sweet potatoes, etc. Enjoy! And good luck not eating all of it!